Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Letting it Go


I've got a lot to say.
Whole history.
But why?
Either he's too stupid to understand the consequences
of his action, which means a review is pointless, or
he intended the consequences, which means remarking
on them is unnecessary.

Josh started his crap from 1996 when I spend 5 days
with him. He continued in 1997 when he kotched at
my house and avoided me with great cunning.

In 2008 I subjected myself to his 'punishment' with
the sense of knowing...knowing before I left Jamaica
what was probable, having my expectations more than
fulfilled.

Between 2008 Nov and 2010 May he performed a
bullshitathon on Yahoo. Inquisition, veiled insult,
bait, attempts to gain certain 'confirmation' of his
diseased analysis of situations.

Escaping him there is no reason to consider.

This is a very sick boy. A boy owned by a lemur lady
who has sacrificed everything he could have by his
twisted rationalisation.

No one would have let their mother be tortured in a
too cold house for a month...and the fact that it was
kept so cold was only to 'fix' me for the moment the
temperature dropped to 40o outside, the thermo went to
80o. Which it could have sat at from day one.

I am always of two minds when it comes the the proof
of anothers turpitude. My postulates are confirmed,
but I am sad to be right.

There are times I don't want to be right.

I will never have a relationship with Josh.
If he contacts me he will get the veneer.

For he isn't even worth response.

No comments:

Post a Comment